Weekly Service Times & Location
UCN Sunday Services are at 10:00 a.m.*
Our services are relaxed and interesting, with diverse music and sermon topics. One Sunday each month, UCN engages other speakers and conducts services on various topics. These speakers have included local activists, ministers from other churches, and speakers from other religions, as well as members of the congregation.
Each service lasts about one hour. Dress is casual.
*In the fall-spring, there are two services at 9:15 and 11:00 a.m. Any schedule variations will be noted on the website.
Visitors are most welcome! UCN is a Welcoming Congregation, and is wheelchair accessible.
- Large-print orders of service and hymnals
- Hearing-assist devices -- ask an usher.
- Sanctuary quiet room, with service amplification and windows, for parents with restless children
- Childcare year-round for ages 4 and under
- Religious Education classes for children during the service (September - May)
- Coffee in the Middle (conversation and fellowship) between services (10:15-11:00)
Located on the lower level, childcare is available in the nursery for babies up to age three. In addition, there is a "quiet room" behind the sanctuary where parents can accompany their infants or toddlers. The room is equipped with a speaker and windows so that you may listen to and view the service.
Religious education programs for children ages three to eighth grade are available during the services. Senior Youth classes are held during the later service.
Some of our services are intergenerational, so children attend the service with their families. Greeters and ushers will notify you upon arrival if the service is intergenerational. We also have services with a children's focus, in which children attend the beginning or all of the service. If the children's focus is at the beginning, there will be a time in the service when the children are sent, accompanied by song, to their religious eduction classes for the remainder of the service.
Office Hours and Contact Information
- Church Office hours: T-F, 9:30 am-2:30 pm; 262-375-3890 or email@example.com.
- Rev. Julie Forest: T-Th, 12-4 pm, by appointment; RevJulieForest@ucnorth.org/262-375-3890
- Rev. Joyce Palmer: T-W, 10 am-2 pm; RevJoycePalmer@ucnorth.org/262-375-3890
- James Galasinski, Student Minister: T-W, 1-5 pm; firstname.lastname@example.org/262-375-3890